Monday 26 March 2012

Animals

Bismillah,

My son likes to play with animal figurines, I wanted to make it more interesting and came up with an idea of making a landscape for his animals. I believe we can and should make the learning process fun for our children. Yusuf has farm animals, african animals and different kinds of fishes. I took a cardboard and simply started drawing different landscapes. Alhamdulillah for the internet, we are overloaded with lots of information nowadays. For this project I looked at different pictures of the landscapes and came up with this:
















And here is the photo with his animals:




Yusuf also likes matching animals to the pictures, I got good board book with real life animals from Dimmeys for $5, it was a good bargain, alhamdulillah. It is called "My Little Animal Book" by Priddy Books.














We have these wooden animal puzzles, alhamdulillah. Yusuf puts together two or three of them and then he wants me to do the rest.






No comments:

Post a Comment